



I just finished watching my favorite Christmas movie. Scrooge. I saw it for the first time at the Christown Movie Theater. It came out in 1970. I was 7 years old. I have never forgotten this movie and then a several years ago I found it on VHS and then DVD. I always walk away from this movie feeling hope and happiness. Their is always a chance to change our lives. In all actuality it is about atoning for our sins. The Savior gave us a gift we should always remember. We are all worthy of his love. We can all change the bad negative things in our lives. This is what I love about Christmas. All of the blessings the gospel has brought into my life. You should add it to your collection. It is worth watching any time of year. Check out the You tube clips above. Great, Great movie!!!!!!
I actually like several versions of "A Christmas Carol" and I own them. They are Mickeys Christmas carol, Muppet's Christmas Carol & Scrooged. I do like this story.






No comments:
Post a Comment