



In February Colter completed his Eagle Project. He completed the sidewalk in the back of the church. For some reason it was not poured all the way out to the parking lot. He did a good job. We will have his court of honor in January or February.




More snow play with good friends.



Lake Powell in July. We had so much fun. You never want to leave. Thank you Gary and Janet. You are so awesome!!!!!!!!






Parks in August.Back to the Cabin with friends again. It was so beautiful. I have never seen the flowers in bloom like it was this last year. Scott wanted to "Frolic" in them so we accommodated.
We went shooting. Taught a few how to fire a weapon. They did really good.
So much fun. Everyone had a blast.















Utah in August. We stayed at this amazing cabin. Thank you Again Gary and Janet!!!!!!! We went to salt lake city, toured the temple ground and the conference center. We adopted a new daughter for the day. the Olympic park and rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain, took the zip line down. Colter rode the Bob Sled with his cousins. Colter made a new friend too. Cutest baby ever!!!! We climbed Mt. Timpanogas (I think that is the name of the mountain). In a nut shell, We had a blast.











So much more happened. We hosted girls camp at the cabin in May. Mykelle moved to Colorado to have a few surgeries and is trying to find a way to stay permanently. Raini and David are going to school and doing well. Raini got all "A's" in her classes. Didn't hear what David got but I am sure he did very well. David was in Virginia in the beginning of the year fulling an internship with NASA. He built a tiny little satellite. Not sure what it does. He would have to kill us if he told us. LOL. I made a few quilts of course. Pictures to come. OOOHHHH!!! Colter spent a month in Cali. with Raini and David. He is an official body boarder now. Catching waves dude.
We had thanks giving with family and friends. A wonderful, quiet Christmas. I think we had an extremely great year.






2 comments:
How fun to look back at your year. Looks like you had a good one!
I loved going to the cabing with you guys!!I also came away with a new skill. I made about 15 new scarves for Christmas presents this years. My kids think I am obsessed! Thanks for the lessons Raini.
Post a Comment