I love artichokes. The first time I had one was at Kody's parents house when we were dating. I had missed out on artichokes for 18 years of my life. I will eat anything with artichokes... pizza, dips, soups, salads. I am getting hungry. Yum to the artichoke. I looked up on wikipedia and didn't find anything about the name of artichoke. Oh well. One more thing to ask God when you meet him.
2 comments:
I love artichokes. The first time I had one was at Kody's parents house when we were dating. I had missed out on artichokes for 18 years of my life. I will eat anything with artichokes... pizza, dips, soups, salads. I am getting hungry. Yum to the artichoke. I looked up on wikipedia and didn't find anything about the name of artichoke. Oh well. One more thing to ask God when you meet him.
Hahahahaha - you should go back and explain how I believed that was how it recieved it's name until I was 21 years old... love you too.
Post a Comment