Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Renewed


I went to the Temple yesterday and I have to tell you I am so thankful I listened. I have been having the hardest time lately. I think I might be Hormonal or something. Any way I was laying in bed praying away and When I was done I was prompted to go to the Temple. I have had this fog in my head for the longest time and I was asking, in my prayer, to have a clear head so I could think straight again. I just wanted to feel better. I listened and went. It was a great experience as always. I just took my time. I decided to walk around the Temple grounds after and enjoy the weather too. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty good on the way home. Soon as I get home the world creeps back in. Got yelled at twice in a phone conversation. You never know what you are going to get from the person I was talking too. This is where the blessing really come into play because I was able to pray the distraction away and continue to feel good. I feel even better today. I am thankful for prayer and the Temple. I needed the reminder of the blessings that come from living the gospel. I rely on prayer heavily. Every day and all day sometimes. These are the things that will get us through life's challenges.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great words of wisdom and an excellent attitude and outlook! You're a good example to me.

Kerry said...

I just love you. You are so awsome.Kerry