Have you ever thought of cleaning your washing machine. We have tried and not been very successful. All of the soap build up is the hardest part. I found the remedy online. I cant remember the website but I will share what I learned.
Fill your machine with hot water on the largest load setting. Add two electrasol dishwasher tablets (the one with the red ball in the middle) and 1 cup of baking soda. While the machine is filling take a scrub pad and sprinkle baking soda on it and scrub the ring at the top of the tub. Scrub all of the places that need attention inside and out, with the baking soda. Rinse all areas that need rinsing. Let the Machine run its cycle and you have a clean machine.
It really worked. I will do this every 6 months.
16 years ago






1 comment:
I am going to try it, Thanks!
Post a Comment