16 years ago
Thursday, March 12, 2009
It has been a while
While I love to blog, I have not done so because I have been really busy hunting for a job and trying to get enough made to sell on my little etsy store. I am really excited about the etsy store. The job hunt is just exhausting. It is a little depressing. MyKelle is having the worst time of it too. Any way I am trying everything I know to do. I figure if I don't get a job with a company I will have to make the job up. I am thinking about giving sewing lessons this summer if I am not working for some one. I may do it even then. Not sure. I will have to see what life is going to bring. I know heavenly father has a plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment