Last summer we went on vacation with family and this is one of the meals we had. It is my sister in laws favorite. It is now my favorite and I would like to share it with every one.
Chili Egg Puff
10 eggs
1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. cottage cheese
4 c. shredded jack cheese
1/2 c butter, melted and cooled
2 1oz. cans chopped green chilies
Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and lemon colored. Add remaining ingredients except green chilies. mix until smooth. Stir in chilies. Pour into well buttered 9x13 baking dish. Bake 35 min. or until top is brown and center is firm. Cut into bars.
can be used as an appetiser and is good served cold as well.
I added sausage and onion to it the last time I made it. That was really good too.
Enjoy.
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment