Monday, April 6, 2009

Prom










Colter was asked to Prom by his good friend Erika. She is growing into such a beautiful young women. Colter is growing into a handsome young man. He is growing up. Tear! They both looked so good in their prom attire. I am glad he went. He wasn't even going to try because he had such a bad time at the Mormon Prom. Erika and Erin came over a couple weeks prior to prom so she could set up a scavenger hunt to ask him. It was pretty funny watching him sweat it out while he was trying to figure out who was asking him. When he finally figured it out he was pretty relieved. As you can see in the picture. He answered yes in kind by shrink wrapping her mothers car since Erika doesn't have a car of her own yet. Good thing her parents are good humored. They had a really good time. I took pictures of them at Melynda Kings. Thank you Melynda!! They have a beautiful back yard and the pictures turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.











4 comments:

Mia said...

oh my word! He has gotten so grown up! when did that happen?

Beckums said...

what a stud!

Becky said...

That's so fun. They look great! Good job Prom Mom.

MyKelle J said...

How fun! Colter looks even older then when I last saw him like 2 months ago.