
Steve's Quilt is done. Or rather the quilt top. He asked for a tropical theme. I like how it turned out. It takes me a while to find the right combination o f fabrics, but eventually I get it. The hardest part is taking a picture of the darn thing. I have to stand on a stool while my son or husband hold me steady and Then I have to hold the camera up to the sealing and hope I get it in the frame. Pretty entertaining.






4 comments:
Very beautiful! Very talented you are! Who quilts for you?
A nice lady named Dorothy. She is down the road a ways and she does a pretty good job. I really really really want a long arm machine of my own but they are pretty expensive. One day.
Thank you for the compliment by the way. I really appreciate it.
Dawn you are amazing! I love how you see beauty in things all alround you. You are refreshing to be around.
Post a Comment