Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Raini and David News

I am taking this from Raini's Blog because she says it so much better than I can. It is pretty cool stuff. Watch the video too.........................................

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dave's working hard...

He's off to Brown University and I'll see him in two months and counting... :) Love you Davey!

Dave's Satellite

So my hubby is super awesome... hahahaha, not very humble. He just had a satellite go into space a few Tuesdays ago (May 19) .

Last spring he went to work for NASA for 4 months developing a Cube-Sat Class satellite. Basically, it is a really small and really cool satellite that functions like the large ones. The way he built and designed the satellite was different than before because he used off the shelf products.

If you're interested in watching the huge Minotaur 1 rocket go into space, check out this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEf9trI1Hf8

If you look at the few comments left, you'll see people giving him thumbs up and a "Go Beach!" which is CSULB's motto.

So proud of you!!!!!

1 comment:

Raini said...

Ahhh, thanks ma. I am super excited to see you! Love you!