16 years ago
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Best phone call ever.............................
I just got the best phone call a few minutes ago. My beautiful beautiful daughter MyKelle called to tell me that she is going through the temple in March of next year. I am so so very proud of her and the hard work she has gone through to get to where she is in her life. She knew she was suppose to be in Colorado. The lord guides you in the direction you are suppose to go. Prayers get answered. I am going to cry for a week now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
That is great news. Where do you think she will go through the temple AZ or CO?
Good for her!!!!!
That is so wonderful, Dawn! I hope to have about four of those phone calls.
It will be Az. or Colorado. She is leaning more towards Colorado since that is home now.
Post a Comment