Friday, August 14, 2009

Life is a wonderful challenge

These past few months have been a challenge to say the least. It all pretty much started when I knew I was going to have to go back to Costco. From that moment on I have been faced with things like ear infections/sinus infections, car problems resulting in over $1400.00 in repairs only to have the engine blow after the repairs, ACQUIRED A CAR PAYMENT, a groin pull, back spasms, IBS, emergency visit to California to help Raini get on her feet, migraines, sleeplessness, Loss of Steve's wages, stress, allergies & vertigo. I think that is the complete list. Oh ya, the root canal. So any way I was contemplating this whole thing and talking to Heavenly father about it. Just trying to put it into perspective. What is the lesson in all of these challenges? I have been paying tithing, saying my prayers, going to my meetings, fulfilling my callings, reading my scriptures. The answer to my quandary came in a few ways. I just simply need to endure these things well and have faith and let the Lord take care of this. I am so thankful for the Gospel and the blessings that come from living it. I am so very blessed.

No comments: