16 years ago
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
My brain never stops
I needed something new to do and for the longest time I have wanted to resurrect an old craft idea fromt he 80's. I made the girls an Easter basket (Rag basket) way back when and I always wanted to make something larger but just lost track of the idea until this most recent "urge" hit me. I actually had forgotten some of the details or at least I thouhgt I did so when I was at Raini's a few weeks ago I double checked my work. Turns out my memory serves me well when it comes to crafts. So this is the end result of said "Urge".........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I love it! I love your title too. My brain is the same way, as evidenced by my multitude of blogs ;) I love the process of creating something new...so satisfying.
I remember rag baskets, rag rugs, rag everything. It was fun. You made a cute basket!! Makes me want to hairspray my bangs real big.
Becky you are so funny. Thank you I needed that laugh!
Post a Comment