It all started almost 18 years ago (in August) with a little post it that read "Your the peanut in my butter" since then Steve and I have exchanged hundreds of these little "I Love You's". I have saved every single one and I think he has too. This is what makes things count. The little things he does. He helps clean house and do laundry when he is sure he wont shrink any of my clothes. He cooks dinner sometimes and lets me sleep when I have had a bad night. He works so hard every day in pain and still finds the energy to help out even though I really don't need it most of the time. He can be very difficult to live with but it is easy to live with when he makes me feel so loved!!!!!!!
16 years ago






2 comments:
How sweet! I love you both! Those Tieman men sure come off like tough guys but are BIG sweethearts! So did you get the job?!?!!? I hope so...
How sweet is that? Stories like these make me smile:)
Post a Comment