I have the most wonderful husband in the world!!!!!! From the moment I applied to go back to work at Costco I have had many of the little but very painful and annoying ailments come back to haunt me. Pretty much I have been sick since that moment. Physical responces to a very stressful time in my life. He has helped me through it the best way he could. The biggest part of it being that he just simply noticed that every thing has come back. That alone is huge. He is very attuned to my feelings and emotions when it comes to the whole Costco thing. Any way he came home a few days ago and said "we need to talk." OK? The curiosity was triggered. So we sit down to "talk" and he tells me I do not have to worry about going back to Costco. He does not want me going back to Costco. He came up with a way to bring in the extra money. He is taking on extra work to make up for the wage cuts he incurred. It was a very surreal moment. Blessings, Blessings, Blessings.
I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 years ago






6 comments:
You do have a GREAT Man!
That is wondeful, Dawn! You have a good man who loves a great woman!
gotta love my daddio... he's a wonderful man, yes he is!
How blessed you are! He is such a great example to us all!
Steve is so sweet! I just love him! This post made me cry! We love you both and think of you often!
Aww what a sweet heart.
Post a Comment