Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Sad!!!!!!!!

I just cant get a good nights sleep these days. Too much to  think about. More like worry. Yesterday I found out good friends of ours are probably going to loose their home. All could do was cry with them....They are unable to take care of themselves because they are taking care of a sickly parent and a newly divorced child and her children. All I could say was try and find the blessings in all of this. It may not seem like it but their are blessings. I have another friend in the same position. All I can do is hug them and cry with them. I need a lot of money so I can help people. It's just sad.

1 comment:

Raini said...

It is very sad. I am sorry mom and sorry for your friends. It's too bad that difficult times come our way but like you said there are blessings in it.