Saturday, October 24, 2009

Real life.......

It has been a while I know. Its really hard to blog when you don't have a computer! I miss blogging actually. I have a face-book but I prefer the blogging. Things have been kind of crazy anyway. I was sick for over a week. I am just getting my voice back. I have been trying to start a new quilt. I cant decide what pattern to use.

    I finally have orientation for volunteering at Thunderbird Hospital. I am really looking forward to it. I guess I should explain. The Sunday of General Conference I had a heart to heart with Heavenly Father. Needing answers as usual. And of course the answer was given. "You will find your way through service." That is just the way I heard it. Like being spoken to directly but in my head. You know, the way the Holy Ghost usually talks to us... So I got on Steve's computer and started to look for volunteer opportunities. I decided on Thunderbird Banner. We will see how it turns out.

    We just had Young women in Excellence last Wed. It turned out really good.

    Payed bills, bought groceries, did house work...... Tried to get my love sick son to understand he still has rules to follow. His mind is mush. I never really thought I would see the day. Although I gotta hand it to him. He is quite the Romeo. If more boys were like him their would be a lot of happy relationships. Unfortunately he is heading for a long grounding.

    We have done the maintenance on the Maverick office for a whole month now. I enjoy it. It is quiet and I enjoy working with my husband. We planted flowers today and I put in garlic and tomatoes in the garden. Had to treat for grub worms. So really nothing exciting. I will have my own computer soon. Until then.

No comments: