16 years ago
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Good Day
Today was a very nice day. We slept in. Called MyKelle and Raini called us, to wish a Happy Thanksgiving and remind them to listen to "Alice's Restaurant" by Arlo Guthrie. It is a family tradition that started on our first thanksgiving as a family. It is a fun little song. It is played every thanksgiving and it has been something that we can share on this holiday even though we are so far apart.. We went to dinner at Steve cousins and came home and took a 2 hour nap. Now I will be up most of the night because of the nap but it was a wonderful nap. No actually I am yawning at the moment. We watched a really bad movie and that is pretty much it. Really nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I did listen to "Alice's Restaurant" with Dave and his brother and his sister... it was fun. :-)
Post a Comment