16 years ago
Thursday, December 24, 2009
It's a wonderful life !!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone! I will have my whole family home this year. I am so very happy about that. This alone is the best gift of all. I woke up at 4:00 am this morning with this one thought on my mind. It is really a wonderful life! It is one of my favorite movies too. I have seen this movie countless times and I still cry at the end of it. No fail, TEARS. Lots! I am tearing up just thinking about it. I love this movie because it reminds us of the countless things we should always be thankful for in spite of the trials in our lives. All to often we tend to focus on the temporal aspect of our lives too much! It reminds me to focus on how important it is that my family know that I love them by giving them love, hugs, reassurance and my time. I need to focus on the things that are most important in this life, my family, my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. It is a wonderful life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Good thoughts, great reminder. I love that movie!!!!
Post a Comment