Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back to the job search

Well looks like I am back to looking for a job. More pay cuts are coming and it is really going to hurt this time. I need a job this time for sure. ( Please no home base business offers.) I am actually having more luck finding jobs to apply for this time. I have sent out around 18 applications this week alone versus 8-9 in an eight month period last year. That is good news, I think.  I would like to keep my volunteer job as well. I am applying for banks, general office clerks, administration assistant, receptionist, and a couple other jobs. I hope this will work out this time. I could use some extra prayers too. If you don't mind. This really needs to work out. Steve may have to take on a second job too. We have been so very blessed through all of this and been able to pay the bills and buy groceries. It is time to start using the year supply now. In spite of it all I feel a calm and know this is all going to work out one way or another. It always does.

No comments: