16 years ago
Monday, January 11, 2010
So dang busy
I cant believe how busy I am lately. I don't know what is taking up my time. Well I do but most of it cant be helped. It is a little frustrating but then again I am glad I am busy. I have a few sewing projects that went on hold during the holidays that I have wanted to work on but just cant get too. And to think I am throwing more into the mix by working at T-Bird Hospital. Orientation is Thursday. I am excited! I love learning new things. I have had to go through all of the same screening procedures that employees go through. Lots of safety stuff, rules & Privacy Laws to learn. I like it. Keeps my brain awake. I have had this constant feeling that I really need to obtain a marketable skill for my future. Feels good to finally know what to do about it. Any way I just wanted to post a little update. I have all kinda of things to post and I will. When I get caught up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It's good to be busy. Glad you have things you enjoy doing.
life goes by in the blink of an eye... =)
Post a Comment