During my prayers this morning I started wondering what would happen if every person that prays and has faith in God our Father, started to pray for blessings upon all of the world. To bless and guide every one that needs it. That pretty much covers the whole world. Everyone needs some kind of blessing.
What if all of us started to ask Heavenly Father to bless and guide our country, the United States of America, to be the country Heavenly Father wants it to be. Isn't that the way it should be any way? To guide these people that are in charge, that have this power, to do the things that are best for our country.
I have been doing pretty good at reading the Book of Mormon and I am learning this is a possibility. Whole nations were blessed simply because the faithful prayed for it.
Think about it..............................
Copy and paste this. Share this. Send it on to some one you that prays.
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment