Friday, May 21, 2010

Got the other one...

I got the job at Pier 1. This one wins! YAAAAAY! I am actually a little excited. It is retail but not the Costco kind of retail. I will miss some Sundays which is part of the business, but work is work.
I GOT THE JOB! I had another interview today with the temporary manager and she said the gal that interviewed me on Monday just raved about me. That made me feel so............good, worthy of the knowledge I possess. I don't know how to put it into words. Just feels good.... I can breathe now. Aaahhhh
Come see me! Pier 1 @ Arrowhead mall. Their merchandise is so nice and they have awesome prices and even awsomer  sales. Giggle

1 comment:

Beckums said...

yay Dawn!! I will definitely have to come visit...just not right now, gott get this kid out first :)