Yes I have been busy. I am finally getting caught up on my blogging. I have missed it. I finally have the time to post some pictures of my latest projects.
My dads Quilt. He used to own a pretty red Corvette similar to the one on the fabric. That is why I chose the Route 66 fabric.
This is actually the quilt that started it all. I stayed away from quilting because I thought I didnt have time. This is my very first "pieced" quilt. I have done the standard squares but never anything with angles and I didnt know all of the little tricks of the trade. I learned really fast that I was missing out on a world that I will never let go of again. The absolute best therapy in the world.
I did this a while ago. I want to make another one but in a different pattern. I wanted something for my sewing room. I'm happy with the way it turned out. The lights are reflecting off the glass.
More to come.....
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment