Sunday, June 20, 2010

I miss my Sundays

I was able to make it to church for the last block. It felt so weird to walk in like that. This is why I didnt want to go back to retail. I really love going to church. I felt like a stranger already. When I was working at the Costco most of the ward members hardly knew me. They knew who I was but they didnt really know me. I didnt really feel like I was a part of the ward. Now that I feel like a part of the ward I have to start missing again. It is that rock and a hard place thing all over again. I know in the end it will all work out, it is just getting to that "end" that stinks. I know I am going to have to work for a long time. It is going to take years for us to get back to the place where I can stay home. I may never be able to stop working. It just seems to the the state of our situation. I need to find a job that will allow me the time to be in the places I love as much as possible. Keep on going......

No comments: