Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Till we meet again dear friend








 Early this morning my dear sister in-law passed away.






She had Beast Cancer. When they discovered it she was already in the final stages of the disease. She fought as hard as she could for her daughter Sedona. My sister April helped her unselfishly to the end.

Diana is an amazing person. She loved my children as her own family. She is family. She always encouraged every one to be the best at what ever it was you do. She took care of us with red beans and rice or trying to make Steve's back pain go away. She took us in when we needed it. She was always excited to hear the latest news. She gave and gave and gave..

The things that will always bring Diana to mind are bright colors, dreadlocks, IZ, "Oh Man" followed by the best laugh ever, red beans and rice, plantains, wall murals, Fox Street, Burning Sage, Raiki, painted rocks, Sedona the city and the beautiful little girl and so much more.

She leaves behind a life lived to the best of her ability. She always did what she thought was right. We love her and will miss her. I know we will see her in the next life. I know she is with Heavenly Father and that he is taking care of her now. We love you Diana!!!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

So sorry for your loss Dawn. She sounds like a wonderful lady. Hang in there. I'm sending you a hug:)

Krause Crew said...

I am sorry for your loss. This is when having the gospel in your life can really help. You know where she is and who she is with. It brings great comfort. Love, Jules and family :)

Bethany said...

I'm so sorry Dawn.

Dawn said...

Thank you every one. You are truly friends.