Friday, October 8, 2010

Change is inevitable

Well it finally happened. I knew when I was to go back to work that I wanted to go into a different line of work. At that point the endless turning of my mind began and the prayers were turned toward the new ambition. I had no idea what it was going to be and this may change again at some point in my life because that is just how it is. Change is inevitable. I like change though. It means I get to learn something new. So that is what I will be doing. Learning a lot of new things. I am blessed with some pretty amazing people in my life and they played a role in Heavenly Fathers plan for me. I just needed to put the worry aside and let my mind clear so I could follow the promptings.
This week has been a crazy one and  I just went with the flow. 
Very long story (week) short, I have a new job working for a Law Firm, doing administration work.
After all of the craziness of this week and past two years, a really good thing has happened and I am so very thankful for all of it. I am so very blessed.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Bethany said...

I am so happy for you Dawn! I hope you love it!!!