So my son is getting married in May and in a effort to help save money I volunteered to make the flowers for the bridal party. I have done this before but it has been a very long time. Erika and I picked out flowers and put together a plan. She loves calla lilies so that is what we started with and added babies breath and the oddest of all eucalyptus. All silk mind you. Calla lilies do not preserve well at all so we went with the silk for that reason. I had never worked with lilies. Needless to say they were a bit of a challenge but I persevered and this is the result. The best part of all is Erika likes them. That is always the most nerve racking part of it all. Will the bride like what you have done. She does. Whewwww....
The brides bouquet..........
The brides maids bouquet..........
The grooms boutonniere........
This group includes the moms corsage on the left. Not a very good shot but the bride is th one that is suppose to stand out in the crowd.
I think they turned out pretty good...
16 years ago






2 comments:
These are beautiful! Yet another one of your many, many talents!
Thanks Claudia :)
Post a Comment