I AM THANKFUL FOR................
The gospel of Jesus Christ
Prayer
Answers to prayer
Blessing from tithing
Faith
The Atonement
The scriptures
All the saints that sacrificed to bring the Gospel to us now
My Husband
He is my John Wayne!!!!!!
I am thankful for .......
My children
Yes my husband is one of the kids.
I am thankful for a good Son- in- Law who is very much
a son to us.
I am thankful for........
The rain
Happiness
Flowers
Trees
Grass
Birds
Gardening, therapy for the soul
My silly little dog
I am thankful for
good people in this world
very cool old men that still dance to good old rock roll (ZZ Top)
and enjoy watching Guitar Hero
I am thankful for.....
Games
Education
Good books
Hard work
Jobs that provide all the necessities and comforts
Sewing, art & crafts. More therapy for the soul!!!!!
Our country
Freedom
The men and women who fight for our freedoms
Creativity
Feelings
My home
The holidays and what they really mean
And so many things. I could go on and on. I hope every one is able to take the time and reflect on what they are truly thankful for. Think about the simple things that bring you joy. Think of the big things that bring you security and stability. Think about the little things that most people don't think of. Life is such a wonderful challenge. We need to make the best of it by seeing all the good things we have been given. Focus on all of the things you are thankful for!






No comments:
Post a Comment