Monday, December 1, 2008

So I wait

Answers to prayer come in so many ways. It can be kind of frustrating too. When you really need an answer the most, the answer is "Just Wait". Do I need to get a job now or go back to school? "Just Wait". Do I need to do something more to help my children out? "Just Wait". Do I need to worry about what the future holds and what do I need to do about finances, will my daughter every be healed, what does the future hold for my children, and on and on. "Just Wait". So what do I do. I just wait. That is where faith really is a part of my life. I am not sure what kind of person I would be today if I didn't understand how faith plays such a huge role in every thing we do and are. It is probably the hardest gospel principles to put into practice because the unknown is very difficult to face. You don't even know what you are facing. How will I know what to do about all these unknowns? I need to step in and really do something. It is very scary. What do I do? I JUST WAIT!!!!!!! and LISTEN.

1 comment:

MyKelle J said...

waiting... cha overrated! lol jk love you.