








We had a good time tonight at activity. We decorated giant cookies, made scripture ribbon book marks and completed a Personal progress faith value. It was a very busy night. I took some pictures to share. The cookie recipe will follow if any one would like it. It is very yummy. This is the only recipe we use to make cut out cookies. I have had it for over 10 years. It is a good one......NO CHILL COOKIE CUT OUTS
(Dawn Tieman)
1 c. butter
1 c. sugar
1 lrg. Egg
1 tsp. Vanilla
2tsp. Baking powder
3 c. flour
In a large bowl cream butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla. Add baking
powder and flour one cup at a time
mixing after each addition. The dough
will be very stiff. Blend last cup of flour
in by hand. Do not chill dough. Divide
dough into two ball. On a floured surface
roll each ball in a circle, approximately
12 inches in diameter and 1/8 in thick.
Dip cookie cutter in flour before each use.
If dough becomes dry and crumbly, add
a little water to the dough until soft and
moist. Bake on un-greased cookie sheet
for 6 - 10 min. in preheated oven at 400
degrees or until cookies are lightly brown.
Cool 2 -3 min. on cookie sheet. Transfer to
cooling rack to cool completely.
Frost and decorate as desired.






2 comments:
You have some really cute beehives! Thank you for being such a great leader to them. You have taught them so many skills. You have no idea how much I appreciate it!
Thank you so much Melynda. Makes me feel so good to hear that. I really love this calling and I love the girls so much. They are so much fun. It fills a little void too. I miss being able to do things with my kids so this helps. I am very blessed!!!!!
Post a Comment