Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to the grind. Sorry it is kind of long.

Well with the decline of our economy I am finding it necessary to start looking for work. Yes I am looking for a job. More for security sake than any thing. Steve still has work but you never know what is going to happen. So I am starting the search now so we are not caught in one of those situations where we are desperate. I sent out two resumes tonight. I am kind of nervous. It has been 18 years since I have had to look for work and it is totally, completely, 100% different. I am a bit freaked out. I hope I wrote my resume correctly. I hope I wrote my cover letter well. I need to know certain software programs to even be considered for a job for the most part. I have some knowledge of Microsoft office but I am not sure if it is enough. Holy cow I am very out of touch. This is why I pray. A LOT!!!!!
I feel that we all need to stop and say a prayer just for the security of our country. Pray for Heavenly Father to have a very strong influence in the lives of these people that hold our welfare in their own hands. We have a direct line to the highest power that exists, why not access it. Pray that our country will pull out of this financial down fall quickly. Pray for our countries leaders. Pray that they will make the proper decisions to help keep our country safe and make it strong again. Pray for all the people who are out of work. Even though President Monson says we don't need to worry, we still need to pray for this country. Pray for the military men and women too. They need it. They are sacrificing so much for us. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel better.

No comments: