





I have been told I need to show off my handy work. It kind of feels strange but I have decided to go ahead and show what keeps me busy and what keeps me awake at night. The brain just won't shut down sometimes. An addiction to fabric plays a role in the whole picture too. I have finally taken a few pictures of some of the Quilts I have made and a table runner that was suppose to be for thanksgiving. I finally finished it. The first one was for Raini and David. Raini wanted a tropical theme in the same colors as her wedding. One side was cotton and the other side flannel. The next one is Colters. He wanted his in Plaids. That is impossible to find in fabric stores these days. I ended up going to Goodwill and Savers to buy old shirts. That is the name of the Quilt, Old Shirts. The last is the table runner. I will use it next year. I really love doing this stuff.






5 comments:
I LOVE Colter's quilt. Totally something I would like to make. I really should learn how to use my sewing machine. It is still in the box, never opened, from two Christmases ago. Sad, I know.
very nice Dawn!!
I want to be talented like you in the next life!!
I wish I lived in AZ. I love to quilt. It is so much fun for me. I don't really care about piecing, but I love the actual quilting. Those are some amazing quilts. I love colters so much.
Your work is beautiful, thanks for sharing!
love, Keri
Post a Comment