Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol


OK Chis Allen and Danny Gokey are by far the best two singers of this season. They are amazing!!!!
I can not even come close to what all the fuss is about Adam Lambert. What is it that makes everyone like him. Seriously step back and really look at him and listen to him.
EEEWWWWWW!!!!!!! Nuff said!!!!!

5 comments:

Raini said...

I LOVE ADAM!!!!! He's got flavor... yeah the Gokey guy can sing but he doesn't keep me entertained... it's the generational gap really... you're used to the cowboys that stand with their guitar and us young folks like the crazies that get all funky... nuff said... love you! Your crazy daughter.

Dawn said...

Oh no, I grew up with Disco and Funk. I didn't listen to country when I was young. That came later in life. So Play that funky music white girl. Love you too!!! Your crazy Mom

Courtney said...

Haha...you two are funny! I have to agree with you Dawn. Adam does this squeal sometimes that is just way too much for me. My top 3 are Chris, Danny, and Allison.

Dawn said...

Ya! It's the squeal, his whole demeanor. I just don't like listening to him or watching him preform.

MyKelle J said...

Adam freaking ROCKS!!! but i love those other two as well...