Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boutique


May 2nd a few of my friends and I had a little boutique. I think we distributed over 200 fliers to people we all knew. Shirley my sister in-law allowed us to use her house. We had a lot of fun. We had drawings and samples of food. Flo Belnap won an apron.

Susie Villa sold Mexican food, Salsa & Carrot bread. All of it was so very tasty!!!!










Darcy Andersen sold some really cool quilted bags and some beach bags.









Tricia Hansen sold her candles of course.









Erin, Laura, Kerri and Shannon sold wall plaques, picture frames,pictures and much more.










I had a variety of items. I sold book marks, Baby bibs & burp clothes, Aprons and more.












Every one did pretty good for our first little get together. We are probably going to do another one in October. I hope more of you will be able to come next time.

3 comments:

Mia said...

how fun! I wish I could have gone!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

That turned out so cool! I hope you do one again, I think it was a great first time show!

Dawn said...

Thank you! It was a lot of fun. We will do one in October.