16 years ago
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I feel lousey yet so good
I got a mothers day wish from all of my kids today. Nothing tops hearing your children tell you they love you!!!!! Sharing a good laugh over my being pretty sick makes it pretty good too. Like Raini said "It wouldn't be a holiday if mom isn't sick." That seems to be the norm with our family. I am usually the one that gets sick on the holidays. At least it is not Christmas. That means we are getting better at the whole holiday thing. All in all it has been a great day. I love my family very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hope you feel better! Happy Mother's Day my mormon momma!
So sorry you're sick Dawn. Hope you feel better! Tell your hubby he did a great job today!
Happy Mother's Day.
Thank you! I will work on it as hard as I can!!
Post a Comment