16 years ago
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Back To AZ.....
Well it looks like it time to come home. I will come home Friday. Then it is off to my interview with Costco on Tuesday next week, July 3oth at 4pm. I am sort of nervous to be honest. It has been awhile and I am already praying that I have all the right answers to the interview questions. I just love them. NOT!!! I understand the purpose but some times it feels like you have to lie to answer them correctly or rather the way they want you too. I actually found this web page that helps you answer the questions. It helps you understand the meaning behind the questions. I have learned a lot these past several months and I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Good luck, Dawn. I'll keep my fingers crossed real tight for you. How could they NOT hire one of the nicest people on the planet?
Thank you so much. I am hoping with out getting my hopes up. If that makes any sense.
Wait, I'm confused. July 23rd is tomorrow
OOps! Thank you Lindsey. Keep me on my toes. I ment the 30th. My eyes were not working that day. My body is getting old but not my spirit.
The date has been corrected. Lindsey you are hired!!
You'll do great!
Good Luck Dawn! Interviews are no fun, but don't sweat it you will do great! Keeping you in my prayers! Love you!
Post a Comment