Sunday, July 19, 2009

Raini is better!!!!!!!

Thank you every one for your care and concern. Raini is doing much better. She is holding food down and drinking like she should. She has to go back to work tomorrow so we will see how that goes and go form their. She rested today and we watched movies together. One of the Movies was the Motor Cycle Diaries. All subtitled. Kind of fun to watch. Pretty good movie. She tells me that she and her sister are talking a lot about how old Steve and I are getting. I knew that already. Comes with growing old. You know when your kids

The weather has been to die for. In the 80's. It seems strange to hear people complain about it. It is hot to them.

I just wanted to thank every one. I hope she stays well. That's what prayers are for.

2 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Good! I am so glad to hear it! I missed you this weekend! Steve said she was getting better thank goodness!

Linda Bennett said...

I'm so glad she's doing better. Its always scary when you come home from a foreign country with a bug.
So, I'm a little behind the times...Did you get the job at Costco? If so~ is it administration? Just curious if its too late to pray about it??
What a lousy visiting teacher I am...