Friday, August 21, 2009

Great stuff


This is one of my favorite cleaning products. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner. I love the Lemon verbena scent. It is great stuff. I use it on counter tops, the toilet, floors, the shower and bath tub, the appliances and even the mirrors. I found that one out by accident. I sprayed the mirror by accident and it cleaned them just as good as the glass cleaner. It can be a little pricey up front but it lasts forever because it is concentrate. It is well worth the money. Just a little plug for the product.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Interesting. Good to know. I love product endorsements, I've found some good stuff that way!

*Lindsey* said...

Is this something you have to buy online? I've never heard of it before.

Dawn said...

You can get in online or at Cost Plus world imports. I have seen it at TJ Max and Tuesday mornings at times.