You know that build up around the faucet that never comes off. It is mineral deposits of course. They are a bear to control. Arizona hard water. Any way I found a little treatment that really works. It is a hint from Heloise. Vinegar. All you do is soak some paper napkins with the vinegar and place it around the fixture. Let it soak for 10 minutes, remove and scrub it away. You may need to do a second time depending on how bad the build up is. It really worked and it shined the chrome up too. I will do it again. Check out the pictures.
This is the before shot...


the during

the after. The scratches are from all the attempts at getting the stuff off. Who knew vinegar was the secret.

3 comments:
Very good to know! I'll definitely try this next time I get motivated to really shine my sink.
I used vinegar to kill some weeds in my yard too!
Great tip. That stuff is such a pain. I'm going to have to try it!
Post a Comment