Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New calling

I received a new calling. I am the new Young Women President. It has only been 4 days and I am already so busy with things. Lots of organizing and reorganizing. I am very excited about this calling. I cant stop thinking about all of the things I would like to do and hope and pray I can accomplish something good. I truly love these girls and I just want to do good for them. Lots of prayers, right?

3 comments:

Melynda King said...

You are going to be A M A Z I N G!!!!! You have already taught them so much. You are perfect for that calling.

Dawn said...

Thank you so much. I hope I can live up to it all. It is going to be busy for sure.

Janet and Nate said...

Dawn Congratulations!!
I thought you were a little smiley at the Harvest Dance. :)

Yes, You will be amazing. Good luck! Keep in touch!