Monday, November 16, 2009

Catching up and ranodom but good stuff

I finally have a computer. It took some time to get used to. Windows 7 is a little different and I still have to figure some things out. It does the job I need it to and that is what I needed.

So to catch up..........

The holidays are upon us and I am so so so busy. But I love it! I love my calling! I love the holidays! Every week for the rest of the year is pretty much filled with something to do. I will enjoy every bit of it. This Wednesday for mutual the girls are giving goodie/care packages to some members in the ward. The girls love this activity. We will do six boxes. It is a good way to teach fellow shipping, visiting teaching, missionary work and compassion. It is fun.

I miss my kids but they have lives of their own, things to do and we will get together when we can. I love watching them grow and live!

  I love that the weather is finally getting cold. I am sitting hear all bundled up and the little floor heater at my feet, a hot cup of Herbal Tea. Feels so good. Cozy. Makes the holidays real. MyKelle is getting all kinds of snow too. Church was canceled due to snow. Never would have imagined that but considering where she lives, makes sense.

I love that spell check always wants to change MyKelle to Maybelle. I guess I gave her the wrong name. No I like it the way it is. Raini was renamed Ranini at her high school graduation. Colter is called Colten all of the time. I have cursed my children with a life time of correcting the misunderstanding of their name. Builds character...

I have decided to give the job hunt a rest. I know I am extremely blessed to have this freedom. I pray for all the people that need work more than me. It will happen when it is suppose too.

I talked about volunteering recently. I had my appointment set up and I ended up missing it because I was having a brain dead moment. They were nice enough to reschedule.

I love that I have been so very blessed in my life! I have received so many answers to my prayers. Knowing this makes my testimony grow so much. My faith has grown ten fold. Simply acknowledging all the blessings and answers to prayers makes faith and my testimony grow so much.

No comments: