Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bloggity, Blog Blog Blog..................................................

This post is dedicated to my loving husband who loves to tease me about Blogging. He just does not get it. It is a creative outlet. He is very much an "in the moment kind of guy". Not much thinking ahead, a little foresight. He is a GUY. He see's a pile of sticks, I see a beautiful swag. I see a block building, he see's a work of art. Just the differences that make us individuals. No biggie.

So anyway he teases me about my Blogging and tells every one that I spend all day on the computer blogging. Then he says this in a girlie kind of voice with lots of girlie expression, "Oh and it's BLOG about this and BLOG about that and blog, blog, blog, blog, blog,........" Those of you who know him can get a real good visual on what he looks like doing this.

So Honey this is for you................................
As you read, put as much expression into it as you can.


Blog, Blog, Blog. Bloggity Blog Blog. Blog Bloggity, Blog blog blog. Blogger Blog-in,blog bloggin, blogged, blog blog blog. Blogging, blogging, blogger blog blog. 

Blog, Blog, Blog. Bloggity Blog Blog. Blog Bloggity, Blog blog blog. Blog blogger Blog-in, blog bloggin, blogged, blog blog blog. Blog, Blog, Blog. Bloggity Blog Blog. Blog blog Bloggity, Blog blog blog. Blogger Blog-in, blog bloggin, blogged, blog blog blog.

Blog, Blog, Blog. Bloggity Blog Blog. Blog Bloggity, Blog blog blog. Blogger Blog-in,blog bloggin, blogged, blog blog blog. Blogging, blogging, blogger blog blog. 

Blog, Blog, Blog. Bloggity Blog Blog. Blog Bloggity, Blog blog blog. Blog blogger Blog-in, blog bloggin, blogged, blog blog blog. Blog, Blog, Blog. Bloggity Blog Blog. Blog blog Bloggity, Blog blog blog. Blogger Blog-in, blog bloggin, blogged, blog blog blog.

I love you honey! You are so much fun and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are a wonderful man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!