So last night I had a bit of a melt down. More like a release. I had a bad experience at work and came home pretty upset. I tend to hold things in until it comes out 99% of the time as tears and this finally happened last night. My poor husband had no idea as to what to do, bless his heart. I feel so bad because he had to drive to Flagstaff early this morning. Instead of sleeping he was up with me trying to help me through this issue. I got him to go back to bed around midnight. I finally got to sleep around 1:30. So this morning I am checking my e-mail and I look at my wonderful "Daily Quote" from "Real Simple Magazine" and this is what it was;
| |
| I am now more determined to make things work to the best advantage of my family and our current situation. I have no idea how things will turn out but what ever it ends up being we will be OK. So thank you to the person that set this in motion, thank you Mr. Edison for sharing your wisdom and thank you Heavenly Father for sending me your answer. |
|
2 comments:
What a great quote! Love you Dawn!
You can do it Dawn!
Post a Comment