skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life is a Wonderful Challenge
I'm the one that writes my own story!!!!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
A pretty quilt
I entered a quilt contest. This is what I entered. I figured at least I would end up with a pretty quilt if I didnt win any thing.
I ended winning an honorable mention and a $10 gift card to JoAnn Fabric Store. I was happy with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Followers
Some really great people
Ashley and Cody Barnhart
16 years ago
Bear and Melody
8 years ago
Bonnie and Kamon
7 years ago
Charli says...
17 years ago
Colter
Courtney Shipe
16 years ago
Greg and Lindsey
10 years ago
Jared and Becky
12 years ago
Jason, Jennifer and Parker
9 years ago
Joann & Anthony
13 years ago
John's Journey
17 years ago
Josh & Claudia
11 years ago
Kent and Julie
17 years ago
Lindsay
Lora Whitfield
17 years ago
MyKelle
14 years ago
Nick Hilton Baby
15 years ago
Raini
13 years ago
Remember Who You Are
16 years ago
Renee Shearer Curtis
17 years ago
Small-n-Simple Things
11 years ago
The Bennett Bunch
14 years ago
The King Family
14 years ago
The Krause House
The Matthews Family
12 years ago
The Stevens Story
16 years ago
The Swartouts
15 years ago
Trisha & Chad
15 years ago
LDS news
Get the
Newsroom - LDS Church
widget and many other
great free widgets
at
Widgetbox
!
Must See Blog
You Are Remarkable
Check this out !!!!!!!!!!!
One shoe can change your life.........
Pretty cool stuff... At least I think so....
Better Homes and Garden
Betty Crocker/ Recipes
BYU Online Education
Cleo and me
Country Living
Craft cuts
Craftbits
craftydaisies
Crayola
Credi Fairy
Crobbies
currentlycrafting
Disney/Family Fun
Do it Yourself
Emergency Essentials
ETSY
Family Circle
Fat Quarter Blog
Feed the Pig
Girly Things
Healthier US
LDS Living
LDS.org
Lowes Creatie Ideas
Mah-jongg
Martha Stewart
Real Simple
Shelf Reliance
The Ready Store
The Vintage Workshop
Web MD
xplicit sweetness
Blog Archive
September
(1)
April
(1)
January
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
April
(3)
March
(1)
December
(2)
November
(1)
October
(2)
September
(2)
August
(4)
July
(4)
June
(5)
May
(7)
March
(4)
February
(9)
January
(6)
December
(7)
November
(7)
October
(13)
September
(1)
August
(18)
July
(7)
June
(6)
May
(8)
April
(13)
March
(11)
February
(13)
January
(13)
December
(16)
November
(1)
izzie Grace
back grounds
No comments:
Post a Comment