Thursday, April 7, 2011

It will be OK

So since I am working full time now a few things have changed.  We are able to pay the bills with a little less worry. I am turning into a better typist. I don't have to look at the keys as much any more. I am learning a lot about bankruptcy. Some really sad stories come through our office. I feel like I am respected finally in my work place. I mean in general, not the office I am currently employed with. They are the ones that have blessed me with this respect. It is nice to be treated like an intelligent human being. That can make so much difference in how you feel about going to work. Steve is back to cooking dinner again. I feel bad about that. I really enjoy cooking for my family but if they waited on me every night we would eat around 9:00pm. He is so wonderful. He has the house clean for me on Friday so I can enjoy the weekend. I am truly blessed to have this man in my life. I am extremely behind on my projects. I am still working on things just not as fast as I can usually get them done. I am able to take them to work with me and work on them during lunch. That is pretty cool.:) :) I blog less and less it seems. If I had a lap top I could blog on my lunch hour but then that would take away from my projects. I just have less time. It will be OK though. We are so very blessed. I have an amazing family and that is what really matters. Life is good... :) :) :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I enjoy your posts. Glad you are blogging whenever you can. the quilt looks AMAZING! and the cake looks yummy. You're so talented!