16 years ago
Sunday, July 19, 2009
I say ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baahhhhaaaaaaaa!!!!! Ya right. If I could control it all believe me I would! Have you heard the joke... how do you make God laugh.... Tell him your plans. Maybe I have been doing too much of that lately. It has been pretty crazy lately. Lets see....3 Ear infections, I think I still have one, sinus infections, pulled groin muscle, 2 pay cuts for Steve, Raini getting sick, $875.00 to replace the compressor for the A/C in my car (which was a pretty good price form what I'm told)& a root canal (not done with that yet). I'm not complaining mind you. Just putting it down for the sake of stating it I guess. It helps to put it out their sometimes. Spirits are really pretty good though. I am very blessed to have my family and friends. I am blessed indeed!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment