Saturday, July 18, 2009

With great adventure.........

...............comes some risk. I am in Cali. with Raini at the moment. I had to fly on the spur of the moment beacuse she was in the ER yeaterday. She ahd been pretty sick since she got home from her trip. At first it seemed like she was jet lagged and very tired. Then the vomiting and diarrhea came. She was very dehydrated by the time I got hear. The hospitol had her on I.V. when I fianlly got to see her. She was pretty sallow. No color and dark rings under the eyes. they let her go home when the I.V was done. We had dinner and she held that down. She is taking a nap right now. She is feeling better today. We went to see Harry Potter. Awesome!!!!!!!! Its a buyer. Then had lunch. That was enough for the day. If she feels better when she wakes up she want to go to the temple. Not much holds this kid down. I am waitng for the possible relapse. It will be great if this is the end but I am the kind that thinks about the other things like relapses. Any way I am glad she went to Korea and the pictures are great.You will have to check out her blog and facebook I think she has put them on. It is all good!!!!!!

1 comment:

Melynda King said...

You are such a great mom. I am glad to hear that Raini is feeling better. Enjoy your visit with her!