16 years ago
Monday, July 13, 2009
Raini is back
Raini is back from Korea and Thailand. I guess she even got to do a little time in China too. What a great adventure. She will blog pictures and tell all about her trip soon. I would have never dreamed of doing something like this when I was her age. Just the environment I was raised in I guess. Strange considering the fact that my Mom loves to travel. Any way, she is home safe and sound and She did a lot and learned a lot. She got to ride elephants, Sleep on the ground every night, experience new foods, hike the jungles, white water river rafting, got kissed by a toothless old man and so much more. Very cool trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm glad she made it back and everything went well. I know how we as moms worry even when they're adults...
What a great opportunity for her though. She's so much more brave than I was at her age!
Post a Comment